C3: Center For Conscious Creativity
Led by some of the best-selling screenwriting authors/teachers in the industry, this dynamic conference will help you take an objective look at both yourself and your professional skill sets as you polish and target your stories for film, television, and print. With over 30 MWP authors attending this conference, you'll have an opportunity to network one-on-one with experts on screenwriting, pitching, and various aspects of filmmaking.
Who should attend:
Screenwriters, television writers, novelists, non-fiction writers, graphic novelists and all those interested in emerging trends in narrative.
While the world accelerates with a dynamic blend of amazing technology and extraordinary human change, there are two facts that everyone agrees upon:
- Storytelling is more important than ever as a major source of society’s values and human communication.
- The skills required to voice your story can be developed and sharpened to make your creativity more effective and powerful.
Master 10 Ways toward Career Fulfillment:
- Explore the qualities and attributes that will give you the best chance of success as a professional writer.
- Find and develop your unique story voice and increase its chances of commercial success.
- Learn the secret power of writing and rewriting your story before you submit your work.
- Identify the most receptive market for your story.
- Understand and effectively incorporate feedback from story departments and/or script doctors.
- Pitch your story in a professional way that grabs buyers’ attention.
- Overcome stresses like writer’s block and doubt when selling your work.
- Network effectively in any creative field — especially in Hollywood.
- Time your writing sessions to coincide with your creative peaks.
Get your favorite MWP author to autograph your book.
Los Angeles Center Studios
1037 West 6th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
>> SPECIAL HOTEL RATES <<
35% off single rooms at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, Los Angeles
Screenings to be held in VORTEX DOME. (VortexImmersion.com). Experience previews of the magic of 360 immersive cinema in the Vortex Dome.
|Michael Wiese Productions (MWP) is the world's leading publisher of books on screenwriting and filmmaking ... and creator of the MW Film School (online).|